Nov 24, 2020
As we head into colder weather, Westport is excited to announce the extension of its sidewalk and street cafés to the weekdays through the remainder of 2020. These outdoor, European-style cafés provide Westport businesses with additional space to serve guests and increase revenue while following the city’s safety and social distancing measures.
These select business have opted to extend their outdoor café operating hours Monday-Sunday, which include the following*:
- Wednesday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. (kitchen closes at 10 p.m.)
- Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m.- 12 a.m. (kitchen closes at 11 p.m.)
- Sunday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. (kitchen closes at 10 p.m.)
Kelly’s Westport Inn
- Monday-Thursday, open at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, open at 3 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, open at 12 p.m.
Please contact individual businesses with questions. A directory can be found here.