Nov 14, 2022
Each year, the Kansas City community nominates and votes for businesses in The Pitch‘s Best of KC awards. The local magazine covers all things arts, music, food, and culture in Kansas City, and has a special connection to Westport – it was founded in the basement of a Westport record shop in 1980!
Thanks to the voters, we are pleased to announce that many of Westport’s locally owned businesses won a combined total of 23 awards! We have proudly listed the Westport winners below.
Congratulate Westport’s Best of KC award winners by supporting their business – after all, they are officially the BEST of the BEST.
Best of KC 2022 Award Winners in Westport:
- Best Bar – Julep
- Best New Bar – Fountain Haus
- Best Old Fashioned – Julep
- Best Patio – Char Bar
- Best Whiskey Selection – Julep
- Best Chicken Strips/Tenders – Raising Cane’s
- Best Greek Restaurant – Jerusalem Café
- Best Gyro – Jerusalem Café
- Best Korean – Kobi Q
- Best Mediterranean Restaurant – Jerusalem Café
- Best Take Out – Char Bar
- Best Place to Pick Up a Copy of the Pitch – Westport Coffee House
- Best Irish Bar – Kelly’s Westport Inn
- Best Bloody Mary – Char Bar
- Best Breakfast – The Big Biscuit
- Best Burger – Westport Flea Market
- Best Chicken Strips/Tenders – Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers
- Best Falafel – Jerusalem Cafe
- Best Food Truck – Jerusalem Cafe
- Best Halal Restaurant – Jerusalem Cafe
- Best Clothing Store – The Bunker
- Best Local Maker – Bear Soap Company
- Best Metaphysical/Spiritual Store – Aquarius
Congratulations to these and all of The Pitch’s Best of KC Award Winners!