A Culinary Journey Across the Globe
Westport invites the community to the Westport International Food Week from April 23 to April 29. This inaugural event showcases the diverse and authentic cuisine from around the world from this original part of Kansas City.
The historic Westport of Kansas City is known for its diversity of local restaurants with chefs influenced by family and training from all over the world. Participating restaurants include:
- Brix, serving Latin American dishes at 4112 Pennsylvania Ave. Click here to view menu. Book reservations
- Ça Va offering French cuisine at 4149 Pennsylvania Ave. Click here to view menu. Book reservations
- Chewology featuring Taiwanese cuisine at 900 Westport Rd. Click here to view menu. Book reservations
- Chingu focused on Korean street foods at 4117 Pennsylvania Ave. Click here to view menu. Book reservations
- Jerusalem Cafe presenting Mediterranean cuisine at 515 Westport Rd. Click here to view menu. Reservations not required
- Kobi-Q Sushi showcasing Japanese cuisine at 425 Westport Rd. Click here to view menu. Reservations not required
Each restaurant will offer a special menu during the week, highlighting its signature dishes and flavors. Diners will find a wide range of international foods, all steps away from each other in this walkable and vibrant district. Westport has something to satisfy every taste and price range. Whether the dining party is in a mood for spicy Korean BBQ, the fresh-mixed ingredients in the Latin American-influenced cocktails and foods at Brix, or the Taiwanese pot stickers and pillowy-soft dough of bao at Chewology, diners can “travel the globe” and find specially featured items and combinations during Westport’s International Food Week.
Diners can indulge in the tastes of the world without leaving the city. Some of the special menus pair an appetizer, entrée, and dessert or internationally-inspired drinks as options to offer a full dining experience.