Feb 10, 2017
Whether you’ve got a sweetheart or not, you deserve a little extra love on Valentine’s Day. With multiple celebrations at local businesses in the area, love is in the air in Westport. Maybe it’s with your sweetie, maybe it’s with pizza. Either way, we’ve got you.
Joe’s Pizza Buy the Slice – Looking for something simple to celebrate with? Joe’s Pizza is offering $2.50 slices from 5pm – close on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14. Let’s be honest, pizza is one of the greatest gifts you can give your loved one (or yourself).
Westport Cafe & Bar – Embrace the romance with a three-course meal at Kansas City French restaurant, Westport Cafe & Bar, for $43 from Friday, February 10 – Tuesday, February 14. Add the wine pairing for $15.
The Foundry – Fly your colors at the Foundry’s Red Light, Green Light Valentine’s Day Party from 10pm – 3am on Tuesday, February 14! Wear green for “I’m single, yeah…”, yellow if “it’s complicated”, and red for “I’m taken, but…” and enjoy live DJ, drink specials, Tijuana Tuesday food and drinks.
Pointworks Academy – Pointworks Academy is hosting a UX for Mobile Workshop with Steven Hoober, known for his extensive and ongoing research about how people use touchscreen phones and tablets, on Friday, February 17. Give your brain some love and take advantage of the promo code LOVE to get 10% off your registration through Thursday, Feburary 16.
Plenty of other local businesses in Westport can help you celebrate Valentine’s Day with a variety of unique offerings:
- Festive doughnuts at Doughnut Lounge
- Parties, flights, brunch and live music starting on Thursday, February 9 – Tuesday, February 14 at Ça Va
- Three-course dinner at Julep Friday, February 10 – Tuesday, February 14
- Five-day Valentine’s Day specials at Marsh Sun Fresh Friday, February 10 – Tuesday, February 14
- Forget the flowers and gift the gift of relaxation and rejuvenation with a gift card from Spa on Penn